June 8, 2010

Light Bathrooms



Our project this summer is the master bath!  I'm surprised too seeing as how there is absolutely NO style anywhere else in the house!  But, it's because our shower tile has mold that just won't go away so R. wants to replace.  Sorry for the grossness! He says we could replace the floors too!  So I've gathered some inspiration photos.  Stay tuned for my moodboard!
I love the dark floors and accents in this bath.  Gotta love me some black trim and natural light streaming through! That mirror!

David Jimenez
 I like the cleanliness of this bathroom, the white subway tile, marble and the enclosed glass shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you.comment.me.heart.you. :) thx!

Voice in my head

"Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else"

"Don't judge your insides by others' outsides"